Friday, March 25, 2011

Sophie Update Part 2

Here is the promised conclusion to my previous blog post. After Loren and I finished school it was really all about Sophie's birthday and visiting family. I don't have any pictures from our visit to my family in January and if my parents sent me any they are in my email and it would be too much of a hassle to put them up.... Anyway....

Sophie's second 2nd birthday celebration was in West Virginia with Loren's mom, younger sister and older sister and family.

Sophie's sweet cousins made her a special train for her birthday


We missed most of the major snowstorms at home since we were gone in January, but the big piles of snow stuck around for quite a while

Playing in the snow at the library


Sophie made some doggie friends

Trying to be like daddy - she put the mouse and power cord next to her computer

Waiting for mommy, pop pop and our friend Aubrey to start a Valentine's Day race

Sophie also went on more long, solitary walks


A team fit for the circus!

Ready for her first day of daycare! We have decided to put Sophie in daycare one day a week to help us with babysitting and let her spend more time around kids her own age. So far she seems to love it.

With Ann at daycare

Hat hair

Happy Birthday to mommy!

She knows she's the best gift of all

4 comments:

  1. I love that huge grin in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Isn't it crazy how fast the time passes? Isaac is already 19 months and I can't believe it! Congrats also on graduation and the Crimson article. Looks like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great! I am glad you got to play in the crazy snow this winter. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica
    I cannot believe how much Sophie has grown. So fun to see current pics of your happy family :) We still miss you!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete