Monday, May 7, 2012

Short and Sweet

First, some current news:  we are moving in one month (from yesterday)!  That sounds really soon!

Now, some old news:  I cut my hair right before Christmas.  As in, I cut all of it off into a pixie/boy haircut/awesomely easy hairdo.  Loren doesn't love it, but I expected that.  That's okay, since most days I really love it, mostly because it's SO easy to do.  Here are some pictures, in case you haven't seen it.  It's been through some trims and modifications, but you'll get the idea.  (I'm finally posting about it because just when I think everyone has seen my new 'do, I see a friend I haven't seen for a while and they all say, "You cut your hair!"  Hopefully this will settle that, plus finally get some Christmas pictures up here.)

Sibling picture at Christmas, right before Heather went to a dance

Sophie's birthday, with my cousin Steph
With my Grandma Burk


Taken in April, en route to New York.  The nice flight crew let us check out the cockpit.
The most current look, taken at Fenway Park

2 comments:

  1. Like it! In the last one you look like pomplamoose chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cut is very cute. I like it.

    ReplyDelete