Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Missed May

I started off the year by doing so well on blog posts, but that streak was snapped in May. It could have had something to do with my end of the semester exhaustion and the stress of two students in the same apartment both dealing with finals and a busy toddler... but also I've just been a little lazy. To make up for it, I offer a collection of pictures from both April and May to sketch a faint outline of what the McGinnis family has been up to.

Marathon Monday at Wellesley - it's tradition for all the students to cheer on the runners of the Boston Marathon

The sign says, "Kissing since 1897" because all the students offer kisses to the runners. Sophie had a sign that said, "Kiss me I'm getting a tooth." Sadly, it was ineffective.


"Quiet as a clam" - Sophie at 16 months


I took at canoeing class to fulfill a PE credit. It was so fun!

My partner Caroline


Looking at the Wellesley campus from the other side of the lake

Happy 21st Birthday Loren!

I made him apple pie


Happy Mother's Day! Loren got me Gilmore Girls Season 2


Coming up: our trip to Denver and Memorial Day activities

3 comments:

  1. Your little family is so cute Erika! I hope you are going to have a nice summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this post. It made me so happy when I saw that you had a new one! There are some crazy cute pictures of you and Sophie and Loren and Sophie. I <3 your family!

    I think I will come hang out with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually your Dad, not your Mom, but I'm using her account name to comment. What a nice looking family and wow Sophie's a cute kid. Why haven't I been able to see her in person since Christmas? Since Christmas for crying out loud! That seems like a long, long time. I really miss you three and I'm looking forward to helping you move in a few days. That's how bad it's become -- I'm willing to help you move just so I can see you.

    ReplyDelete