Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Prep

Hey there!  I'm still here, although in a different house in a different part of town.  Hopefully more on that later.  Moving on to current events, apparently Sophie thinks the Easter Bunny can be contacted, just like Santa Claus.  Earlier this week she asked me for the Easter Bunny's address and after a quick Google search left me empty-handed, I suggested she leave her note out and see if he would stop by and pick it up.  Luckily for her, the bunny did indeed stop by and I have it on good authority, has noted her Easter morning requests.  I'll translate her notes as best I can, but fair warning, she usually leaves out the vowels.


[Hello Kitty sticker] 
"Easter Bunny"

 "Dear Easter Bunny
I hope that you like my Pez
Love Sophie"

"Please put these eggs under my mom and dad pillows"
"Frozen doll... (unintelligible)

You, dear readers, will have to wait with bated breath to find out if all of Sophie's Easter wishes come true.  And to conclude, here are a few pictures of the girl herself:


 She didn't want me to document it, but here's proof we successfully partook in Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's.  Sophie is eating the cotton candy flavor, yuck

 Showing off her favorite stuffed animal thrift store finds



2 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaaaaaah thrift stores. and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah ice cream. what a great post! Especially loved your translating skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I cannot believe how old Sophie is (!!!)

    ReplyDelete